[Review]: Miss Hana Water Proof Water Gel Eyeliner

08:23 becky-wong 0 Comments


All this while I've only been using Heavy Rotation Liquid Eyeliner by Kiss Me (just remembered that I should probably write a post on this... =p), and never thought of trying out others. Thanks to Natta Cosme, I got the chance to tryout Miss Hana Water Proof Water Gel Eyeliner.


Instead of one.... they were super generous to let us try TWO eyeliners - 01 Night Black and 03 Choco Brown. The packaging is super cute - Pink!! ^_^


As a first time user, I totally love this eyeliner! It was effortless to apply the eyeliner, and the most important of all in an eyeliner.... it is smudge proof! So ladies... no more panda eyes! It is 100% waterproof, anti-sweat, anti-tears and anti-oil! So, what does this amazing eyeliner does? Let's see:
  1.  Evenly colored and able to achieve natural lines to create three-dimensional deep eyes! *ohhh~~~*
  2. Smooth stroke - hence the easy application!
  3.  Easily removed too! Bet you think waterproof means it is hard to remove huh? Nope!

Photo credit: Natta Cosme website
I've tried out the 01 Night Black...







I love how easily it could be applied on. I took another photo after coming from work the entire day, and the results...





The eyeliner was still visible. Although you could see some slight smudges underneath my eye, but that's due to my super oily eye. So, I'll have a little smudges here and there no matter what. However, I'm really super satisfied with the results of this eyeliner.


In total they have 4 colors for you to choose from:


  • 01 Night Black
  • 02 Galacy Black
  • 03 Choco Brown
  • Golden Brow

Interested? Why not give it a try! Check out the website of Natta Cosme now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Facebook